Monday, February 17, 2014

Black outs? Or just distracted?

I was at the grocery store this morning. Somehow I ended up with something in my cart that I don't remember putting there.

I clearly remember looking at a jar of jalapenos. I think I debated for a full minute over whether or not I needed more. I also clearly remember thinking "we're good, I don't need it this week." And I walked away. 5 steps later, I looked into my cart, and the jar of jalapenos was in it! Did I put that there? Did I decide I needed it after all? I don't remember.

I decided to brush it off and rush to finish my shopping, as I can't stand it. My anxiety was low today while shopping, but maybe it's because I was in a trance. I started to worry that I'd get home and forget the entire trip!

Once home, I started cutting up chicken to marinate for dinner. Half way through cutting it into cubes, I remembered that it wasn't supposed to be cubed for this recipe. What is wrong with me?

It's only 1 in the afternoon and I'm wondering what else I will do wrong or forget...

No comments:

Post a Comment