Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Yay got my meds

Finally got more anti-anxiety medication. Also got put on a few more medications. And as much as I hate taking pills that are probably destroying my body, if they help me function like a normal human being again, I'm willing to try it. Only thing is that I am now on 5 different medications that cause drowsiness. So guess who can't drive or work? Yep, me! But try telling the county that. They will probably still deny me disability. But I'll be applying again. I'm going to see a therapist and maybe even a different psychiatrist, so I can build a better case about my inability to work. I mean come on, who wants to hire a zombie who needs Xanax just to leave the house anyway?

The last job I got was a fluke really. I got lucky because the manager who hired me liked pretty girls working for him. So even tho I flat out told him that I have bipolar disorder, he didn't care and hired me anyway. I even had to call out of work once due to me being hauled away into a 51/50 hold. That was yet another ex who caused that one. He called the cops and had me hauled away 2 hours before I had to be at work. My boss didn't seem to mind. I think he had a soft spot for me. I don't know. But once he was replaced by a female manager... Well, I couldn't get away with as much =p

Anyway, it's going to take a few weeks for these new medications to make a difference. I hope they help. We shall just have to wait and see. I'm going to nap now, because like I said, all the pills make me drowsy. Think I could get a job where I get to take a nap everyday? Yeah, I didn't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment